1. Insert the network SIM in the handset which has given u the LG U400.
2. Enter 2945#*88110#.
3. The phone will then prompt 'Unlock sim'. Press OK.
4. The phone will then prompt 'Network Unlock'. Press OK.
5. The phone will then prompt- 'Input Network Control Key'.
Enter the 8 digit unlocking code. Press OK. If the unlocking code comes with only 7 digits, add a 0 in front of the 7 digit code. If the unlocking code comes with only 6 digits, add 00 in front of the 6 digit code.
6. It should give you the message Success.
7. Come back to the main screen and Enter 2945#*88110#.
8. The phone will then prompt unlock sim. Press OK.
9. The phone will then prompt Network Unlock/ Lock but if you scroll down you will see a message Enter SP Lock. Enter SP Code.
10. Then press OK
Any suggestion? Want to help us improve our Guideline to unlock LG U400 ? or those are not accurate ? Please contact us
Do you have any Extra Resources and
Tips to share with us for this model?
Please contact us
Select your phone model
from the list below