With all Huawei W2 Unlocking Code orders we usually deliver a complete set of unlocking codes. Most of the time you just need the Network Code (NCK) but when needed you'll also receive Unfreeze Code, Reset Key, or Service Provide Code. In the same email that includes your unlock code(s), you will also receive complete instructions on how to use it. Usually, you just insert the SIM card in the phone you want to use and the phone will prompt you for the unlock code. In case you need any assistance, our customer support is always there to answer any questions you might have. We will get back to you within less than 12 Hours from Monday to Friday.
Method Number 1:
1. Turn on your mobile with a SIM card not accepted,
2. Your mobile shows you NCK or SOS or Power,
3. Select NCK on, and enter your Unlock Code,
4. Confirm with OK.
Method Number 2 (for Modem)
1) open Hyperterminal : C:Program FilesWindows NT (should be there)
2) you must set com port on modem (Huawei Mobile Connect - 3G Modem)
3) type following command : AT^CARDLOCK="<you unlock code>"
4) Validate by pressing Enter.
Any suggestion? Want to help us improve our Guideline to unlock Huawei W2 ? or those are not accurate ? Please contact us
All products, and company names, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed are registered® and/or unregistered trademarks™ of their respective owners. www.UnlockPhone.codes is not associated with or sponsored by Huawei. The authors of this web site are not sponsored by or affiliated with any of the third-party trade mark or third-party registered trade mark owners, and make no representations about them, their owners, their products or services.